GAPKA HANDMADE ARTISTS OIL COLOUR

I paint with amazing oil paint. Its paint that I sometimes make myself in the GAPKA factory here in Mexico City (as part of my fellowship). The philosophy of GAPKA is that of a very purist idea of paint and painting- that paint should be made with only high quality pigment and linseed oil, and from any great base of paint, the artist can then manipulate and use it in whichever way they prefer. Me- I have my ways :)

Check out how we make GAPKA paint...This video is of Pablo Gisholt putting Titanium White through the mill (one of the later steps in the oil paint making process)...



I want every painter know about this paint, and start painting with GAPKA to see/feel the difference. We have a sale going on right now...

DECEMBER SPECIAL!!! BUY THREE TUBES OF PAINT, ANY SIZE, AND GET A FREE 40ML TUBE OF YOUR CHOICE FROM SERIES 1 OR 2.

Offer ends December 15th. Order at: www.gapkaoilpaint.com.
If you live in Mexico, you can call to order at 0445539637964

Email me if you have any questions about the paints, about colors, pigments, etc...
And if you have painter friends, feel free to spread the good word...


Popular Posts