Pathetic timing, but all is well.

Well, it certainly has been a while since I've written, and I feel pretty bad about it. I will admit that I have been a bit busy in life, lots of big changes- returning back to the U.S., getting ready for college, breaking up with my long-time boyfriend and best friend, traveling to Martha's Vineyard to spend time with family, moving into a new apartment with a great new roommate and finally, beginning a brand new year at Brandeis. These experiences call for great inspiration, which will translate into my artwork.

I am wholeheartedly invested in my art major, which makes me so excited for the two semesters ahead. I have picked up a business minor as well and I am now the Undergraduate Departmental Representative (UDR) for the studio art program at Brandeis. I have recently acquired a job at The Rose Art Museum as a guide. And, I decided that I will not be traveling abroad for the spring semester, but instead I will focus entirely on my paintings and hope to develop a strong portfolio.

So, with these lofty goals and activities ahead, there will be much content in my life to share. Lately, wonderful and horrible feelings have provided for great new ideas and motivation for this upcoming year and my work. It is going to be an important time for my career as an artist, so I will be painting, sketching and photographing quite a lot and sharing it with you. I look forward to it and I can't wait to see whats to come.

Love, Danielle

Popular Posts