PARTY!!!

I am doing a project for the Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Arts: April 22-26th. I am posting a preview of my installation in the woods on the path between Goldman Schwartz and Pollack. GO SEE IT!!



I spent the day today, from 7:30 am until about 4 installing the piece. Tomorrow I will have some finishing details to work on, and decisions to make regarding what to NOT include in the piece. Also, I will be making some final signs, so people know that something is back THERE, and then I have to finish my paintings for our show on wed night, 5-7 pm, Drietzer Gallery in Spingold Theater. SOOOO much fun. the FINALE! and also I will be preparing this weekend for my thesis presentation on monday. I am very nervous. finally, I have to finish my book of drawings for my drawing final, also due monday. you now may understand why I have not had a good night sleep since monday night. No complaints though- this is the time man!!! Next week I will post a more comprehensive array of photographs for you to semi-experience what it might have been like to be at my festival project, that is if you don't attend this beautiful institution, and I will also post photos of everything else that is bound to occur in my art life, i.e. my life, in the next week.

Also, I should be hearing about the Mortimer Hays grant for a year in Mexico- in the next few weeks~ ahhhhH! scary!!! exciting.

oh! and my website (not a blog, an actual personal website) will be done in a couple weeks!! You'll have to check it out, it is beautiful so far. Thanks Rocio (my website designer)! I can't believe I'm graduating...well, I can. Ok, I'm rambling, I'm working at the Rose thats why.

<3 <3 <3 danielle

Popular Posts