UPDATE

I just want to say that I am painting and painting and I absolutely love it. I am not worried about where my current piece is going, I am just really enjoying the process and looking forward to it everyday, which really makes me happy. Also, I went back to Arizona recently and decided to bring back all of my photography negatives. I haven't used the darkroom at Brandeis in the four semesters I have been here so far, frankly I have heard not many people use it at all. Either way, I saw some of my old prints from high school and really miss photography. Some great things came out of that film. So I am going to start with reprinting and trying some new techniques- its been 2 years since I've used the dark room. Hopefully, this will inspire me to start creating new film and I can get back into fine art photography.

Hope that all is wonderful!!!

-Danielle

Popular Posts