Other stuff that I've made during this semester... most of which has only sees the inside of a printroom drawer.




Untitled, 2008, ink and acrylic paint on paper

This drawing was done during drawing class. We only had the models for two hours and I wish we could have drawn from them all day, because I really like where this drawing left off. So, it is unfinished, and I am going to work back into it in some way or another.






Pile, 2008, Oil on Canvas

Note: This painting is stapled to a wall, just the bare canvas off of its stretchers, which is why it might seem odd and so tightly cropped. Thus, it is not the best image, especially since the corner of the printing press is in the bottom left corner of the painting ;) Also, if you read my blog, this painting might seem familiar. I took it out of its tube a few weeks ago, where it was unanxiously hiding away in my studio rafters. It was a monster of a painting that challenged me all summer at Chautauqua, and oh man, did I ever think it would be resolved?? we'll, I took it out and decided to work on it, and I've actually made some progress. In fact, it might even be FINISHED. wait, what?? AH!







Ex Voto, 2008, ink, pencil and acrylic paint on paper







Untitled, 2008, ink, pencil and acrylic paint on paper







T.D. Sky Mound, 2008, ink and pencil on paper

I am still trying to figure out what to do with this drawing. I cut it out of its original square parameters, and now I'm a tiny bit stuck.








Joe. 2008, ink and pencil on paper







My Babies II, 2008, ink, pencil, wax crayon and acrylic paint on paper
(In progress...)







Pumpkin Savior, 2008, ink and acrylic paint on paper







My Babies I, 2008, ink on paper

Popular Posts